Monday, July 28, 2008

Purses,hairclips,magnets, keyrings....

Oh my goodness! So my friend City and I (she is the nz cupcake queen check out her blog in my links) decided that we really needed a regular craft event so thought "hey why don't we start our own!" So we have! It's called Kraftbomb-it's an explosion of crafty goodness!! So I have been furiously sewing things to have ready for the first Kraftbomb! I have been making purses, hairclips, magnets, keyrings, lil geeks and squeekers on top of making some geeks for the Plush It and Plush You plushy shows coming up real soon AND tattooing people....oh my goodness....

2 comments:

Martin Hsu said...

Hi Karla!

How are you?? Comic Con went really well. It was crazy as always. A little weird not seeing you folks there :( Can't believe it's been a year as well. When are you coming out next?? Well, hope all is well you!!!!

city said...

You're a tattooing, plush making, Kraftbomb planning machine lady and thats why I love ya! The new Geek Freeks are looking so cool xx